Sunday, December 28, 2008

Branching Out

I got an email from amazon today, the subject line of which shouted at me to START A NEW HOBBY IN 2009. Well, maybe, I thought. So I click on it and find out that yes, there are hobbies I haven't tried. And maybe there are some you haven't tried either. So, like it or not, I'll share my top three favorite picks from the email.

First, there's this one:



Surely in a Big Ass Book of Crafts there must be something I haven't done. Yeah, I'm sure there is. Maybe I'll order this.

Then, there's this choice:



Ok, so this is a legitmate new slant on a time-tested hobby for some. Legos. They're safe, reliable, and timeless. I'll keep this on my list. Perhaps for the lego-lover in my life. A Christmas 2009 gift idea? It could work.


And, finally, just in case you've done it all (in the craft world, that is), this bud's for you:




If you decide on the latter, don't forget to stop by the mercantile to get your feed. Chickens need to eat, too.

For me, I'm stickin' to my knittin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment