Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's Done!

My Cropped Rib Jacket is now hanging on a hanger in my closet!  It fits, I had enough yarn (that was a real concern towards the end) and I love it.  It will be perfect for cool summer evenings, which, believe it or not, once June is gone we do get those even here in the desert!


The front, back and sleeve pieces are worked separately in a K3, P1 rib for 7 inches, and then joined at the yoke to form the raglan sleeves.  That leaves minimal seaming to do at the end, which I like, lots! 

The yarn is Cascade Cotton Rich DK, and the pattern is from the Debbie Bliss Knitting magazine, spring/summer 2009.

eta:  the black box behind the sweater is husband's brief case.  Why do boys leave things where they don't belong?  Really.  Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment