Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Still Don't Know

 
This is Michael, aka, Buster, my niece's son.  He's SWEET.  No, really he is.  This is Michael showing me his little electronic game, which he can maneuver and manipulate like crazy.  Michael patiently spent at least 30 minutes explaining all the ins and outs of this little game to me.  It was probably 30 of the best minutes spent on my vacation this summer (other than the minutes spent relaxing with my dd).  I loved listening to his teeny-tiny little child-like voice, watching his face become all serious and instructive-like.  I loved getting to put my arm around his soft little boy shoulders and spend 30 wonderful minutes with him all by myself.
However, I still don't know what this game is, or how to play it.  No offense to Michael's tutoring ability.  I think it's more a case of me being in love for 30 uninterrupted minutes.  My mind couldn't absorb anything other than the pure joy of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment